Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set up alexa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I set up Alexa on my Verse 2 Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Ree59 and welcome to the Community.  The instructions you need are on p 29-30 of the Versa 2 manual. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW , Thank you for your help and link shared. 

@Ree59 A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message.

Just adding an article that might help you. How do I use a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But I have  Inspire 3. I'd like to set up Alexa if possible

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ildiko4 , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your info. 

The inspire 3 does not include the hardware necessary, eg, mic or speakers, for the voice assistance to work. In this case this is not possible. 

We're constantly striving to improve Google and Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Product Feedback board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the info. I looked at so many Fitbits and not sure which had Alexa.

Thanks again

Ildiko

Best Answer

@Ildiko4 , Thank you for your reply . 

The Fitbits that support a voice assistant are: Sense, Fitbit Sense 2, Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Versa 3, and Fitbit Versa 4.

On the Sense and Versa 3 you can use Google Assistant and with all others Alexa. 

Best Answer