Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in with Spotify on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried using Spotify on my Versa2 but it's telling me to log in using my fitbit app.  When I go in the app I'm already logged into Spotify.  It was just working.   Do you have to do this each time and if so, what if you are already logged in?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @KarenF5. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2.

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify.  So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @KarenF5. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2.

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify.  So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KarenF5  - you can always use the watch built-in music controls which allows you to control any music playing on your phone without stopping the app or clock face and it has tiny volume controls too.

To access, pull down on the watch face, then pull down again and click music control.

You will need to set it up and once operational you can assign it to button long press.

Then whatever you are doing on the watch simply long press the button to control music.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer