Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging exercise on app vs on watch..

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I completed the Ironman Virtual event this weekend, but only my data and map from the bike was recorded. For the run parts I started it from my app on my phone, so I can hear when i've done the kms. But when I finished the event, only the bike map and kms were recorded. I started the bike course using my watch. 

This has never happened to me before... and the app days and dates are all wrong. I'm not sure if I've logged something wrong or the app is playing up. 

It is really disappointing having completed a virtual event but it wasn't logged at all properly. 

I've used the app on my phone in the past and haven't had any problems with map and distance I have done. 

How to I make sure I record this next time? I would like to keep using the app as it tells me when I've knocked off the kms. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

When you say that you started recording through the app on your phone, which app on your phone did you use? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit app - logging exercise 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are we asking about the Fitbit app on an Android, Windows, or an iOS phone? And still not sure what tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes