Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Star yoga premium wont work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just paid for the premium version for fitstar yoga. The money has come out of my account and apple shows that i have a subscription. Yet for some reason i cant access any of premium workout and it says I have to upgrade 😞 Can anyone help, its driving me insane :*(

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

Hi, @Emma_K1991! I would suggest contacting Fitbit Support directly, they should be able to help you.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emma_k199 this is happening to me right now. I purchased premium almost 24 hrs ago and it says I have a subscription but i can access the features. Waiting to hear from support. What did they tell you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Megan_Molter178. Sorry for the delay on my response. I've noticed that you already have a solved case with our Support team. 

Hope you can enjoy your FitStar Yoga membership. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this exact same issue. Who do I contact?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @sarah_marie0507.  I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you have a case already created with them. Please continue the communication via email. 

I'll be around if you have any other question. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased premium and it’s in my subscriptions on Apple however the app isn’t registering that I have premium it’s been 24 hours. I’ve delete the app and added it back. I just wanna 🧘‍:female_sign:. I chatted with someone who said they were sending my case to some special team. But haven’t heard from them 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Meika0527! Sorry for the delay in my reply. I appreciate the troubleshooting that you've tried. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Neither FitStar yoga nor Fitbit coach will recognise my premium subscription. I also can’t find any way to email your support team. The support link just takes me to the knowledge base, where there are no answers.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Villdre. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

If you purchase a Premium subscription and it doesn’t activate, check that you’re logged into the same account you used to purchase your subscription. To prevent a double charge, don't repurchase your Premium subscription. Can you let me know if you're unable to access the Premium?

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks - i am logged in to the same account. But can't access premium. I have tried logging out and in again. Even reinstalled the app. I bought the subscription on iPad Fitstar yoga app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Villdre. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dears, just bought monthly subscription, but premium functions won’t activate. Please fix! Otherwise the app is good, and I would prefer to give a better mark. Thank you.

Best Answer

I’m having a similar issue.  I purchased the premium and it worked for a while, now it doesn’t show up and all i have access to is the “freestyle’.  There are no “individualized” workouts. 

Yet when I click on the “go premium” tab, it shows i’m Already premium.  I’m so over Fitbit!

FBA7532A-E89A-420D-86A8-38DE9C946102.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Nata999 and @SunsetRunner. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Hey @Nata999. Thanks for the details mentioned. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

Thanks for the screenshot @SunsetRunner. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I was a premium member back in 2016 and it was perfect. When I went to resubscribe last week (3/15/20), my money was immediately taken out, yet everything is still locked. My account shows an active subscription but when I went to restore purchases on the app, it is still not unlocking. Please help. 

Best Answer

Hey All, 

I love fitstar yoga ( I have had it for years) and finally wanted to go premium. However, after purchasing I am having the same issue. I can find no way to contact them about this situation. Can anybody help with this issue? I would love to continue to use the app! 

Best Answer

I'm also having the exact same issue, tried uninstalling and re-installing and signing out and back in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't get support either, the "app support" link in the apple store redirects to some weird sales site that asks for a log in.

ETA: getting a 404 from the Support links on this website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need help with my fitstar yoga app! It’s awful and I would like it reset or I want a refund from the date I purchased premium. Please help!

Best Answer