Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About: Community Subscriptions

You can receive email updates when new topics are posted to a board, when users add comments to a thread you’re interested in, or when someone replies to or mentions you in a post. To receive these updates, subscribe directly to a board, thread, or post. 

To subscribe to a Community board (e.g. Flex, iOS App, Share your Story!😞 

• Navigate to a board and click on "Options" on the upper right of the page.
  • Select "Subscribe" from the drop-down menu. 
  • You will receive a notification every time a new topic is posted to the forum(s) you've subscribed to.

To subscribe to a topic: 

• Navigate to a discussion thread and click on "Topic Options" to the upper right of the page.
  • Select "Subscribe" from the drop-down menu. 
  • You will receive a notification every time a new comment is posted to the topic(s) you've subscribed to.

By default, you are set to receive notifications for topics that you’ve posted to or commented on. To change this setting, when posting a comment, uncheck "Email me when someone replies." 

Screen shot 2014-09-23 at 11.41.07 AM.png

Managing your Subscriptions

You can change the frequency of which you recieve notifications, the email format of your notifications, or delete your subscriptions by navigating to your Community Settings.

Screen shot 2014-09-23 at 11.34.20 AM.png

Frequency

You can receive email updates immediately or in a daily or weekly digest. To edit these settings:  

1. Navigate to your Community Settings, click "Subscriptions & Notifications."
  2. Then, click "Notification Settings." 

Email Format

To change the format in which your updates are emailed to you: 

1. Navigate to your Community Settings, click "Subscriptions & Notifications."
  2. Then, click "Email Format."

Deleting Subscriptions

If you'd no longer like to follow a board, thread, or post, you can delete your subscriptions by following these steps: 

1. Navigate to your Community Settings, and click "Subscriptions & Notifications." 
  2. Click "My Subscriptions" to view a list of posts, threads, and boards that you are subscribed to. 
  3. To delete a subscription, check-mark the box next to each respective subscription. Then, click "Email Subscription Options" to the top right, then "Delete Selected Subscriptions."
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Useful post.

Specially for fitbitters new to the forums .

Good job Admin.

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer

Cool Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get to sync now? My fitbit watch needs sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tedshuster . Happy to help, but first, can you please tell us

1. Which Fitbit device do you have?
  2. Which phone or table are you trying to sync to?
  3. Is your Fitbit already set up in the app? Have you been able to sync before and this is a new problem? 

Once I know that, I’ll move your post to a more appropriate forum and provide the steps to syncing your Fitbit device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information!!! I was starting to think something was wrong with my phone. Looking forward to getting to back in working order

Best Answer