Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you provide suggestions for features you'd like?

ANSWERED
In my fitness program they say one way to maintain you weight goal is to set yourself a point that if you hit it you recharge your weight loss program. I just got an email congratulating me for losing 3 kg. Nice! I thought it would be good to get a Whoops, you've slipped email if I go over my maintenance weight. Is it already possible I just don't know how? Or could it be added? If so, how do I suggest it?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You would make a suggestion in the features request forum.

You can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

You would make a suggestion in the features request forum.

You can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi recently I received a Fitbit Surge for my birthday, unfortunately within 24 hrs the screen got damaged. During the process of dealing with Fitbit support/customer service, I noticed that the FitBit Blaze was being launched. Once my warranty claimed got approved, I asked about an option of an upgrade obviously willing to put in the $value difference. Disappointing this option wasn't available, and I was asked to voice my opinion on the community board......so here it is!

Best Answer

I have Android phone (LG optimus Pro G) and have trouble syncing - bluetooth keeps stopping.  So, I use my mom's phone (iphone) just to sync and then use app on my phone to look at results.  But the app on my phone drains the battery.  Is there a way you can stop the app from trying to sync???  Basically use the app just to look at synced data.

I would like to use my laptop to look at my dashboard and it shows everything on fit.com but don't show challenges.  I would like to request to add that to fit.com to show challenges.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It would be great if we could create are own fitstar workout and put them on the blaze
Best Answer

I thought there was a way for the Blaze to remind you every hour to walk 250 steps.  Is that on another model?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have fitbit ulta and it has that feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it pretty clear how to do that in the set up screens? I don't see an option for the Blaze.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TamiBR There is not an option for the Blaze to remind you.  It is on the Phone app but it does not remind you to move.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recommend if the Ultra can do that, the Blaze should too.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutly love my fitbit Alta, I just wish along with the 250 step reminder that there was a screen that would also show a count down so you knew if you were going to make the 250 within the hour! I work at a desk job and love the reminders but i'm not always sure where i am at in the 250 steps!

Other than that I have been very very happy with my fitbit!

Now if only they could come out with a water proof one!!

Best Answer