Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post Reply with Existing Username?

ANSWERED

I have already created a username and posted questions and others have responded.

I cannot respond or continue the thread with my existing username (CamHird).

How do I respond to posts with my existing username?

Cameron

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9

@GETUP wrote:

I have already created a username and posted questions and others have responded.

I cannot respond or continue the thread with my existing username (CamHird).

How do I respond to posts with my existing username?

Cameron

Are you signed into the account which you set up that username under?  If so not sure what the issue may be and I would suggest contact FitBit customer service via email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When wanting to use the name from the other account on this account, feel free to ask the Fitbit Team. Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Fitbit Support Team (Click here to contact by using the online form)

Monday - Friday: From 4am-8pm PST (US Time) | Weekend: From 6am-5pm PST (US Time)

Calling from US: (877) 623-4997 (Toll-Free)

Calling from Abroad (add +1, US Country Code): +1 877 623-4997

Costs can apply when calling from abroad (outside America).

Time Converter

Spoiler

URL: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-cet-converter

PST (US) to CET/CEST (Europe) to BST (= GMT+1 DST) (London)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help...really help...I am not the smartest person here..I have posted for help before..nobody ever replied...does anybody even work here??? I have an account on phone..and I set one up on computer..if by chance I log something in..its by accident..I am merely just grasping at straws here...so far I have a pedometer...oh and it tracks my water..but on phone so hasent tlked to computer...I am not happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love to Help @lisalogic But im not really clear as to what you need.

First off this is your first post on this user name any way

How can we help as you are not specfic?Many people happy to help but we need to know how to help

@lisalogic wrote:

Help...really help...I am not the smartest person here..I have posted for help before..nobody ever replied...does anybody even work here??? I have an account on phone..and I set one up on computer..if by chance I log something in..its by accident..I am merely just grasping at straws here...so far I have a pedometer...oh and it tracks my water..but on phone so hasent tlked to computer...I am not happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also please let us know what Model you have so we can help better

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen the comercials for this fitbit..so I know it can do alot of good for me..but have yet to figure everything out...some lady at the y last night told me i could set an alarm...wow didnt know that...I dont understand the directions on dashboard I guess...I guess I will keep looking or someone to sit down and hands on show me what I can do...

Best Answer
0 Votes

the flex is my model

Best Answer
0 Votes

just wanted to add..yes this is first message here...i stumbled upon this site by accident...my other posts wer in groups...so this plea was just one of few...but thank you for replieing..i really was begining to think nobody worked here

Best Answer
0 Votes