Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Search for Answers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using the Advanced Search feature will help you find the answers to all the product or fitness questions you may have.

GENERAL SEARCH

To search for answers across all forum boards, enter your question or related keywords in the search field at the top-right of every forum page. A list of relevant discussions will automatically populate in a dropdown menu. Click on any result to open the discussion thread. 

Screen shot 2014-09-24 at 4.30.32 PM.png

To see a larger list of results, hit "Enter" on your keyboard or click on the magnifying glass icon to the right of the search bar. A new page will open, listing all related search results. On this Advanced Search page, you can also filter these results using the categories to the left (location, author, date, etc.).

Screen shot 2014-09-24 at 4.32.07 PM.png

ADVANCED SEARCH

If you'd like to refine your search even further, click Advanced Search at the top of the page. You can then filter your results to include criteria such as exact key word phrases. 

BOARD-SPECIFIC SEARCH

You can search within a specific forum board (e.g., Feature Requests, Android, One), from the board itself. Using a board-specific search bar will refine your results to include related questions and answers within that board only. This is a great way to narrow results by your favorite product or topic. 

Screen shot 2014-09-24 at 4.50.32 PM.png

Discussions that are most relevant to your keywords or question will populate in a dropdown list. Click on one of these questions or hit "Enter". Once you hit Enter, a larger list of search results will open. From there, you'll be able to further refine your search using filters or Advanced Search. 

What if I can’t find the answer I’m looking for? 

Ask the Community by posting a new topic! Chances are high that other Fitbitters have similar questions, answers, or insight. For more on how to post a new topic, check out How to: Ask a Question of the Community.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Useful information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure where to place this 'thank you' to the Fitbit team but here it is. I thought that I would have to give up my Surge because of a fault but when I sent a photo of the issue to help the team avoid this in future they responded by replacing my Fitbit. I am extremely grateful to Jonathon and his team. Mawblack1.

Best Answer

fitbit community hamburger menu.PNG

Does anyone else see the kind of odd menu I'm seeing when I click on the "hamburger" menu in the upper left hand corner of the community page? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To search for answers across all forum boards, enter your question or related keywords in the search field at the top-right of every forum page 

yes its good

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm really glad you had a good experience. I also had a fabulous customer service experience with my daughter's fitbit last year. My own 3 month old fitbit isn't working now and, sadly the customer service I'm experiencing is rubbish. No help and no replacement offered and I don't appear to be able to have a live chat like last year.

Best Answer
0 Votes