Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How-to: Vote for a Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Voting is a great way to show your love for a post that you find particularly helpful, funny, well-worded, or that otherwise contributes positively to our community.  

Votes can be used in the Help Forums, Discussions, and Ideas sections of the community. Had success with someone else's troubleshooting idea? Vote for it! Like the sound of a yummy recipe? Vote for it! Think Fitbit should add a new, fancy feature? Vote for it!  

How to Vote for a Post

Step 1: Identify a vote-worthy post. Here, @WendyB gives some sound advice about handling a Charge 2 trouble spot. 

Step 2: Anyone can vote for a great response by clicking on the "thumbs -up" at the bottom-right corner. Now, Wendy has another vote to add to her tally!

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.15.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.16.55 PM.pngThe Value of a Vote

Your lifetime vote count appears under your username and contributes to your positive reputation in the community. Earning votes and giving votes also factors into your Community Rank.

You can see how many votes you've gotten and how many others have given you by clicking on your profile picture at the top right, then scroll down your profile page. You'll see "Votes Given To" and "Votes From." To look further into your voting history, click "View All."  

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.18.50 PM.pngWhy should I vote?

Earning votes could land you a spot on the Most Helpful Authors list, located at the right of the community homepage. Community Members who appear on these lists have earned votes by responding to many topics.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

hey everybody!! i was just wondering what the votes were for!! its by every message. is it for something specific? thank you all for answering the questions to the best of your abilities...feel no pressure to answer this question. thanks!!

khristelle
Best Answer

@khristelle wrote:

hey everybody!! i was just wondering what the votes were for!! its by every message. is it for something specific? thank you all for answering the questions to the best of your abilities...feel no pressure to answer this question. thanks!!

When you find someone's post helpfull, funny,.. it's possible to click the vote button in her / his post Cat Wink

Kitty

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi yes the votes are usually for a specific Feature Request for example an
Always on Display on the Blaze with a second hand and HR. I thought that a
few hundred votes would do the trick but Fitbit Support explained that they
need "one heck of a lot more than that". It would be kinda sad if someone
purchased another device because of say one feature IF said feature could
have been added on. Brand Loyalty and such like.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning, @Ronald1. Just to clarify ...

- In the Help or Discussion forums, vote for a post if you found it helpful. It's sort of a way to say, "Thanks! Well done!" Or "I appreciate you taking the time to post a good answer."

- on the other hand, if you want to vote for a new Fitbit feature request, tap here, then search for the new feature you would like. Vote for that feature. 

Hope this helps. It's a beautiful day on Michigan! Time for a walk. 

Best Answer

You might want to add that before you can vote, you must reply to something first.  That's not clear in any of the documentation I looked at.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes