Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reply so the user name shows in the post

ANSWERED

I have noticed that when people reply to me, in their post I will see @Lizziepooh but when I reply, it is to @A moment ago and not the user name.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

@Rich_Laue I was looking to use the @ symbol for clarification. I want to be specific to who I am replying to for clarity's sake and without the @, I am unsure who people are specifically responding to.  When reading a thread, I don't know who people are responding to.

I hope others use it until the interface figures out how to display it. It will help for clarification.

But you gave me another reason why. To make sure the person I am mentioning gets a notice that they were mentioned. (Though I do believe, if I hit reply to someone they have been notified). So while a good idea, I think it may turn out to be redundant. 😞

Best Answer
I have thought about it being redundant, and have noticed that depending on how busy I am, I first week scan me email for XXX has mentioned you and might ignore the rest to look de at later. Therefore while it might be redundant it also might be helpful.
Best Answer
How would I go about changing my fitbit post username?
Best Answer

You would need to contact a moderator.  

Best Answer
You are not doing anything wrong, in my opinion I think people are trying to get on your nerves, but don't let it get to you
OK?
Best Answer
0 Votes