Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from a community topic?

ANSWERED

I posted a comment on a topic and am constantly getting updates whenever a new post is made. Is there a way to unsubscribe from this specific topic?

I still want to receive notifications from my fitbit, friends, or possibly even other topics I've posted to.

Thanks a bunch!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can unsubscribe from a thread by clicking on the gear icon at the top right of the thread as shown here:

unsubscribe.PNG

You'll see the unsubscribe option in the drop down menu.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

You can unsubscribe from a thread by clicking on the gear icon at the top right of the thread as shown here:

unsubscribe.PNG

You'll see the unsubscribe option in the drop down menu.

Best Answer

If you click on your profile at the top right of the screen the drop down menu will show a "my subscriptions" option. Click on that and you'll be shown all the threads you're currently subscribed to. Check the ones you no longer want and select delete from the options above the list.

When replying to threads, make sure to uncheck the "email me when someone replies" option, just below the text entry box.

There is also a global turn off every notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you both. I checked the gear icon and this support question is the only topic that appears. My description wasn't quite correct.

On the Fitbit app for the iPhone, if you select the Community button, you see the Feed with random posts from different groups that you've subscribed to. I commented on one of these. I'm getting notifications from every following post. Any way to unsubscribe from these comments?

Best Answer

The Fitbit app comunity is a different community. Neither community has anything to do with the Blaze.

Your only options are to leave the group, or stay joined.

Personally i only receive notifications of posts in these communities when a friend has posted.

Best Answer

Thanks, Rich. I left the group and continued receiving some notifications for a bit -- not sure if it took some time to update or the posts stopped, so we'll see what happens!

Appreciate your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue wrote:

The Fitbit app comunity is a different community. Neither community has anything to do with the Blaze.

Your only options are to leave the group, or stay joined.

Personally i only receive notifications of posts in these communities when a friend has posted.

I am agree with your answer

----------

Sell Cvv Good

Best Answer
0 Votes

some how I got into the communities and I am receiving updates from everyone (too many and irritating),  and I want to know how NOT to receive any updates from all of these people and or how to delete communities from my FitBit 2.

Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich1221 what posts from what community are you asking about? 

Normally a person gets subscribed by posting, but in the community but I see this is your first post. 

How to unsubscribed is mentioned above 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I accidently clicked on the "Feed" ,, "Groups" and nw I get notifications from people of those places.  All I want is to delete those places and not get all of those notifications from all of those people that I do not know.
I only have one other family member with the FitBit Charge 2 and that is the only person I want on my FitBit Charge 2 device. Getting it back to the way it was when I bought it other than the addition of my family member.
Thank you,
Rich M.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Premium is a subscription service.  I'm talking about that subscription service.

Best Answer
0 Votes