Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name????

ANSWERED

How come I am either eandersen or Brooklyngirl and not just Eileen??? So confusing

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do you refer to your profile name? @eandersen

When creating your forum account, a name could be chosen to use to display as your profile name. This can be anything you wish, including phantasy names like for example 'Kiriel' (Goddess of Love)..

After creating the account, the name is final and cannot be changed ourself. A request can however be send to the Fitbit Support Team (Click here to contact) Smiley Wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Do you refer to your profile name? @eandersen

When creating your forum account, a name could be chosen to use to display as your profile name. This can be anything you wish, including phantasy names like for example 'Kiriel' (Goddess of Love)..

After creating the account, the name is final and cannot be changed ourself. A request can however be send to the Fitbit Support Team (Click here to contact) Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I will contact them.

I rather be known as Eileen than eandersen Woman Very Happy

Best Answer

It's a pleasure @eandersen , hope you'll have your *new name* soon. Smiley Happy

Kittens

Best Answer
0 Votes

How Cute

Thank you Man Very Happy

Best Answer

Have a awesome day @eandersen

coollogo_com-18803402.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you  - hope your day is awesome too 🙂

Best Answer

I get it that we had to choose a name when we signed up for a forum account however, they wouldn't let me use the same name that I use on the activity boards.  The name wasn't available...but it was available for the other boards?  This is makes so confusing.  I like my other name better.

Mamababakan . . . the Travel Bug
Best Answer
I like the names I have chosen for my profiles here on the Fitbit community here.
Best Answer

That's strange, and it never explained that.  I tried to reply to a post, and put in my own name and it said "No unallowed words" and I'm like, it's my name, nothing BAD...Woman Frustrated

Best Answer