Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts disappearing

Hi the last few times I've posted a pic to the community on my page, it's not coming up ? I've posted at least 3 different photos in the last week and they're not  showing on my page. Why is this happening ? Anybody know ? Makes me not wanna bother!!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

We would need to know more info on the steps your taking to post photos. 

I've also moved your non Blaze question into the comunity basics. 

How To: Add An Image To Your Post 

Best Answer

Mine are all gone from the profile page too. Makes me look inactive.

Best Answer

What is gone from your profile page @challangeyrslf 

Best Answer

Hi, I hope you can help. I post my stats or achievements (with photos or without) in the community groups almost daily. Sometime ago, before the last update 2-3 weeks ago, I was able to go to my profile page, scroll down past my friends list and see all the posts I have ever posted. You can do that on your friends profile pages as well. However all my posts from my profile are gone. I attached a photo, as you can see, it says I have no posts. But I do post in the community all the time, and it was working before. I have searched this forum, and performed all possible solutions. Force quitting fitbit app, logging out, restarting my phone, logging back in, finally re-installing the app. Nothing changed.

fullsizeoutput_30cb.jpeg

Best Answer

Hello @challangeyrslf yourself, i see your first post was on May 16th the day you joined up. I see no other posts but the two in this thread. 

However you mention that you post daily in the community groups, but haven't been specific on which community. The page you link to is only for the at community.fitbit.com

If your posting your stats in the community on the Fitbit app, this is a seperate separate community and not a part of the community that we are currently posting in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. I didn't know this is a separate forum. Sorry. And yes you are right, I am looking for help with Fitbit app. Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@challangeyrslf have you figured out how to post in the apps community? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We would need to know more info on the steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe it is network or connection issues 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had this same problem for about a year and half . Do you have a iPhone or android .  I’m using a iPhone . One fitBit team asked me to clear cache on a iPhone like really 🤦‍ . In a year in half my phone would of been been restarting 100’s of time . Gone completely flat 100’s of times . I’m on my third iPhone since the whole cafufell started. Surely that would have cleared the cache 😂 . Than my fit bit broke and just gave up caring and moved to an Apple Watch as I received it for free & still in the box. 

how did Fitbit get worse over time anyway ? 

waited so long for it to improve but just went down hill more

When the Fitbit team try to resolve the posting problem. Nothing ever has come out in a positive direction. 

Best Answer

Obviously all his posts that his posted ! Taking a wild guess, when the person posted  to the community group via the app . It doesn’t stay uploaded. I can see my new post for approximately 2 seconds than it’s gone again, **ahem**s me to tears 😭 

why does the Fitbit team beat around the bush so much ? 

assess the situation at hand, and deliver a fix . So is a android better to use for the Fitbit app. Do you pay more attention to the bugs on the android than a iPhone ? 

what’s the hell is going on 💥

Best Answer

93EAC8D4-CB5B-49D8-B100-901099F1B712.png

This was the last time one of my uploads would work 🥲 long time ago hey 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s funny when you only have yourself to reply too 🤦‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you asking about uploading pictures onto a post in this community, or the community in the fitbit App? It would help to know which community and maybe phones operating system. 

Best Answer
0 Votes