Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 sensor and Estimated Oxygen Variation (EOV)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Which devices have Estimated Oxygen Variable (EOV)?

Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, and Fitbit Versa series. 

What is Estimated Oxygen Variation?

Estimated oxygen variation (EOV) is an approximation of the changes in your blood oxygen saturation levels. Your blood oxygen saturation level is the percentage of your blood that’s saturated with, or contains oxygen. Typically, your blood oxygen saturation level is between 95–100%, which means your blood is carrying as much oxygen as it can. The oxygen levels in your blood tend to remain relatively constant, even during exercise and sleep. If you stop breathing or have lung issues, your blood oxygen saturation level can fall as less oxygen enters your body (source). 

*Note that your Fitbit device is not intended for medical purposes. Consult your health care professional about any questions or health issues you may have.

When does my Fitbit device track EOV?

Wear your device to bed, and check your EOV graph in the morning in the Fitbit app. 

Where can I find the EOV graph in the Fitbit app?

1. On the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap the sleep tile.
  2. Tap a sleep log (Fitbit Premium users, tap a sleep log > Restoration) and swipe to find your estimated oxygen variation graph.  

Note: You need to sync your Fitbit device each morning to see last night's sleep stats in the Fitbit app.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.43.37 PM.png

To read more about EOV, check out this help article:

How do I track my estimated oxygen variation in the Fitbit app? 

If you're having trouble seeing your EOV graph check out this section:

Why don’t I see an estimated oxygen variation graph in the fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0