Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of Fitbit do I have?

ANSWERED

My friend gave me this and she isn't even sure what brand it is. It has three prongs for charging. A small button that is same color as band which is baby blue.

There is absolutely no writing on it or the charger.

Please help. I do not know how to take a picture to show...

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, there! 

Are you the owner of a new Fitbit watch/tracker or was gifted one previously used by a family/friend, but don't know the name?

Here are my recommendations:

1) Charge up the watch/tracker

2) Download the Fitbit app (You'll need it for setup)

3) Once those two things are done, make sure the watch/tracker is turned on and go to your profile in the app - look for "Set Up a Device"

Image from iOS.jpg

4) Find the watch/tracker that looks like the one you own and select it for setting up.

Image from iOS.png

5) You'll know you've selected the correct watch/tracker when you can verify the numbers on the display for setup. 

Hope this helps! 😊

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
61 REPLIES 61

Welcome to the forums!

Without a picture its hard to tell

But you can look in the store at the pictures and try to determine

https://www.fitbit.com/store

Look around the forums and join in on some of the discussions! Lot's going on!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Littlebev I hope you're doing well! Did you checked the store as @WendyB suggested? You should find all Fitbit trackers there. If not, take a look at this picture and tell me if the one you have is here:

trackerssss.PNGFlexFlex

Charge HRCharge HRHope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

My son has the same one with the three prong charger I’m trying to see if I can sync it with the Fitbit app but I’m not sure if it’s even a Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Drs31768 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Were you able to sync it with the Fitbit app?

Check my post above, does it look like any of the trackers there?

If possible, please share a picture of it. That way I will definitely be able to tell you if it is a Fitbit tracker or not! Smiley Very Happy

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi could anyone tell me what kind of fitbit this is please or have i been given a fake. many thanks

could load a pic but got a link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156634942954112&set=a.10154145280044112.1073741851.6552641...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaciw Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing that link. However, I was not able to have access to it. It seems the link is broken or something. 

Can you post the picture here on your reply? You can attach it by clicking/tapping the "Photos" option on the post's menu. It looks like this:

Attach photosAttach photos

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I’ve been given a Fitbit but just the wristband no charger or information for setting it up.

Would you know which one I have 

Best Answer

Would it be possible to post a picture?  I can see you attempted to, but on my computer it just comes up as an "X".  If not, you can always check the Fitbit store to see if it matches any of the models.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting increasingly frustrated I can’t upload the photos so I’m not able to identify which model I have . Could anyone give advice on how to send photos I click on the camera option but it’s not letting me do anything else and I can’t email them without going through this medium 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey can you tell me what kind of Fitbit is this?

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Amatory_2 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Please check this page in which you can compare all of the Fitbit trackers. You will find the pictures of the Fitbit trackers there so you can check which one you have! @PurplePammie

Check that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I have an all black fit bit says L/G at the end of the bottom left longer tail with the holes. on the top right it has the buckle and the fit bit. it can tell me the time of day and when it tells my hart bet there to the right side. It has two lines then the white hart and it shows me little white fire then some numbers, and it tells me the steps tack a day and my location I think. It also gives me the number of stairs I do a day and if I hold down a button that is on the left side there is a stop watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also seem unable to find it on the web sit or on any pictures of it  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need to know which this is please I can't figure it out. It doesn't say anything on it has four prongs to charge and a large screen that's a rectangle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mindym25 and @JackStravens28!  Does your tracker look anything like these:

Current Fitbit Trackers.PNG

Everything that Fitbit currently has for trackers, except the Charge 3 is pictured.  Without pictures, we can't help you identify which tracker you have.  Can you please post pictures?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think I got ripped off honestly but here's the picture

Sent from my LG Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't see the picture, could you send it again, @Mindym25?

Best Answer
0 Votes