Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem UnitedHealthCare Plan F free device benefit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a member of the AARP UHC Plan F which includes a free Fitbit device every 2 years as part of its RenewActive program...but when I follow directions at fitbit.com/welcome?promo=UHC and enter my member ID as described, I get the message "Missing or invalid promo code".  Neither UHC nor Fitbit phone agents have been able to solve the issue. Any other thoughts? I have been able to join the Community and get the Premium benefits using my confirmation code - but that code doesn't work for getting the device itself!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@ExDC Hi there. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried and the detailed information shared. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you contacted our Support team. Since they have access to your case details, please continue the communication through email, they informed that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team. 

Have a great weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this issue resolved?  Same issue here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need help with this. I also get the error on the website. I would love to start tracking my steps with a tracker but I don't want to take my phone everywhere. A free device from UHC would benefit greatly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!  8/23/22

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, as well!

It's been 10 days and still cannot redeem. 

Moderator Edit: Merged replies 

Best Answer

Hello, did you ever get your free device? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Did you get this resolved and how? Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spent 2 hrs with UHC, they tied me to fitbit.  No answers, no how, no way.  Why?   Some link isn't linking obviously.  I don't feel very welcome as the website offers.

Best Answer

I tried using your Support and they passed the buck by telling me to go to Apple support .. for a Fitbit Sense 2. No place to add my AARP United Healthcare Advantage Code in the Subscription. Only option is to pay and I refuse to do it. Already wasted time trying to get help from Google Fitbit.. horrible customer service.. Time to go on Social Media and warn people what to expect from Google help

Best Answer

Hi everyone let's give a warm welcome to the community to our new users. 

This seems to be an issue that needs to be handled for a specific team. My recommendation will be to get in touch with our support team, they are going to redirect your case to the proper department to get this resolved. 

Best Answer

Thank you— but I just want to connect my Fitbit to access the Premium features and have not been able to do this. I’ve tried both UHC and Fitbit support and both continue to point me back to the other side. I have a Fitbit Inspire 2 under my prior e-mail account (before Google bought out Fitbit). Do I need to move my account to the Google email (that I never use) in order to access the premium account or will I just lose my prior Fitbit history and still not hook up to the Premium account?

Best Answer

I have the same issue,  Fitbit support staff can you please help.  Thank you

Best Answer

I've been having trouble getting to /joining the Renew Active Community so I can get Premium.  When I follow the directions,  after I copy the Code, and follow the link, I get a message to download the fit bit app (which I already have ) but I can not progress from that screen (since I have the app - )  Any further clues?

Best Answer

I have the same problem, too!!

Come on Fitbit Support, how do we get Renew Active Confirmation code entered to activate our Premium Fitbit subscription?!!!

Best Answer