Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wristbands completely reversed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_2491.jpeg

So I’ve had this Fitbit over two years, it works great, the bands were perfect. Ok, this is going to sound insane. Last couple of days I’ve had off, my watch was just in an area, when I came to put it on, one of the wristbands was completely reversed, i mean like when it was manufactured, how is this possible. Here are some pics 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @David871025, welcome to the community. 

Thanks for the picture you share. Seems that this could be a problem with the buckle of the band. You can try to push it back through. Either way I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. Keep an eye on your inbox.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It never happened to me. It is weird.

If you're looking for an online article. then go through this https://www.screamhorrormag.com/can-horror-films-affect-our-mental-health-in-a-positive-way/ website.This perspective is refreshingly unconventional and makes us reconsider our assumptions about the genre. The idea that confronting our fears in a controlled setting can lead to potential benefits is intriguing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @David871025, welcome to the community. 

Thanks for the picture you share. Seems that this could be a problem with the buckle of the band. You can try to push it back through. Either way I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes