Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minute goal REDUCED by “Get Active” Guidance Program

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is regarding the Premium “Get Active” Guidance Program.

97FC2BC5-04BF-4FDE-8ED9-084547E958A8.jpeg

AD81F6EA-4961-4ECE-8F11-531448FA0FA8.jpeg

My active minute goal has been 60 minutes for years. This month average is 96 minutes. This guidance program changed my active minute goal to 10. No option to accept or decline... or better yet keep my current goal of 60 minutes. 

How can this possibly be offering personalized insight based on my data?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see you around, @lilbitcounts2.

Thanks for the information and for the attachments. Regarding this change, when I selected a program to improve my fitness, my goal also changed. That's because is an improvement you are making to raise your activity during the day.

For more information about how this works, you can check the help article: What should I know about Fitbit Premium?.

Let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit  thank you for responding. @MattFitbit please review this issue & moderator response. 

REDUCING the ACTIVE MINUTE GOAL from 60 minutes to 10 minutes is NOT INCREASING FITNESS. 

I am already averaging over 90 active minutes a day. The GET ACTIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM is now telling me to only BE ACTIVE ONLY 10 minutes?!

The PREMIUM GUIDANCE PROGRAMS are supposed to give insight based on personal data...the program is obviously not taking into consideration my current activity level. 

Please clarify your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes