Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App view after disabling Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have used a FitBit for several years and currently have a Flex 2 and an Alta HR. (I like the thinner bands.) I have been very happy with the Alta HR, which I use when I sleep. I saw on my App an offer for a 3-month free trial of Premium and clicked on it. I don't like the summary of my sleep; I want to see the graph with stages, etc., as I have always seen them. I also like the average for the last 30 days feature and being able to compare my findings with other women my age. All that is gone with the Premium. Of if it's there, I can't find it!

I cancelled my subscription, but it says it will remain active until the end of the trial period. How do I get rid of it now on my app?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I signed up to the Premium 90 day trial and I really hate it. I have managed to cancel it ok, but it says that I will still have access to my premium features until June. I don’t want them - I want it off my system now so I can go back to looking at my Sleep stats the way I like them. Does anyone know how I can remove it?

Best Answer

@mossrose13 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

@corioboria Hey there. Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for participating in the forums. I've merged your post here because it's related to the same topic. 

Thanks for letting me know that you've been a user for several years. I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying your Alta HR. 

Since you signed up for the Premium subscription and you cancelled it, you won't be charged when this ends. However, you will still see the Premium view on the app until it cancels. In the meantime, you may want to check your sleep information on the online Dashboard

Also, you're still able to check your cardio fitness score on your heart rate tile. Please tap on the HR tile and scroll right. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  I do not want to see all this information and do not want all the prompts.  I cancelled the subscription - does this mean i need to wait 3 months to be able to enjoy what i originally had?

Very frustrating.  I wish i never tried to upgrade!

Best Answer

@gwe1 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. At this moment, it's not possible to cancel the Premium view on your Fitbit app, it will stop once your trial ends. 

In the meantime, you could take advantages of the Premium features such as Guided Programs and Premium Challenges. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is very disappointing.  My fitbit charge 3 has also stopped recognizing my workouts on my treadmill as activity.  I bought my fitbit over a year ago and use my treadmill 7 days a week.  After upgrading to premium, only my steps are counted, but the treadmill workout is not recognized anymore.  My outdoor walks are counted as exercise, even though they are less rigorous than my treadmill.

Guess I'm out of luck until October to see if this will return to the pre-Premium upgrade as well.

Best Answer