Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I purchase Premium through the Fitbit Store?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried 3 months trial for free and want to continue. I have this problem that my Apple ID under my home country, but I have moved to another country, and Apple ID won’t accept credit card that issued out of home country. 

Is there any other way I can purchase the subscription? Like maybe through the website? 

I really like the challenges for the premium and want to continue using it. Thank you! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Nanncy It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. It's great to hear that you're loving Premium challenges. 

You could subscribe through the Fitbit Store, just make sure to assign the subscription to the correct Fitbit account. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I cannot purchase my subscription thought the link, it’s just mentioned I have subscribed through application so I have to manage it there. And that’s where I have problem with the credit card...

is there any other way around at all? I like to continue using the premium 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nanncy Hi there. Thanks for sharing details about your subscription. 

Since you already have a Premium subscription through your default phone store, this is why you're unable to purchase another one through the Fitbit Store. Keep in mind that it auto-renews if you don't cancel it. 

If you continue experiencing issues with your credit card, it's better to contact Google or Apple store. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes