Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I transfer Premium To New Device?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have the Alta HR and purchased Premium a couple weeks ago.  I just purchased the Sense.  Will the premium work on my new device once I remove my Alta from the app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sbeckham   Premium isn't device specific.  You will still have your Premium benefits when you add your Sense to your account.  You don't have to remove your Alta HR in order to add your Sense.  You can keep your Alta HR on your account and wear it for things like gardening and other messy jobs, if you want.  Other users do this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Sbeckham   Premium isn't device specific.  You will still have your Premium benefits when you add your Sense to your account.  You don't have to remove your Alta HR in order to add your Sense.  You can keep your Alta HR on your account and wear it for things like gardening and other messy jobs, if you want.  Other users do this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was going to say the same, Premium is added to your fitbit account, not to the tracker. 

Good question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Versa 2 for a while. I have had Premium from the beginning. I am now getting a Sense in a couple days. I know I can add it to my account, however I am going to reset my Versa 2 and give it to a friend. Is it possible to keep the Versa 2 on my account so she does not have to pay for Premium? I want her to have the same benefits but track her own data… is this possible? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pumpkin-Hunny Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Since you're resetting your Versa 2, it's needed that she pairs it with her own account, this to ensure that the data gets transferred to it. Since, she will be new to the Fitbit world and Premium, she can sign up for the 90 day Premium trial that's available to new users. 

Note that your Premium will remain on your account even when Sense will be paired.

Hope this helps.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer