Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't purchase Premium Subscription from website

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can Fitbit also enable trial of premium subscription of 6 months instead of 3 months via website? I am unable make payment via fitbit apps and if I subscribe via website, I will miss out the free 3 months of free premium services.

Enclose pic shows what features or in-depth features are available for premium on the most right column 

20211127_154530.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @James.P. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing with us your inquiry about Fitbit Premium. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

I really appreciate the time you took to share this image with us and to troubleshoot your Fitbit purchase. Please note the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

James.P,

I am also unable to make a payment from the Fitbit app.  Are you getting a message like this screenshot?

Screenshot_20211116-210535.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

James.P,

I found the answer to the problem with trying to subscribe from the app. Got to Setting, Apps, Fitbit, Storage & cache, then Clear Cache, Clear Storage. After that uninstall app and reinstall. That fixed the problem for me.

Best Answer

Hi there, @GeezerGeek! Thanks for adding this information and picture. I hope our friend @James.P, can let us know if this worked for him as well.

If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Best Answer.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi @GeezerGeek sorry for the late reply. Hadn't drop by to the forum for quite some time. I got it the following day after I posted to this thread. I logged into Google and key in my credit card details.. and i was able to subscribe to it via Google playstore channel.

Best Answer

@James.P I'm glad to see that you're able to subscribe to Premium. Thanks for getting back to us.

Have you checked our Health & Wellness forums? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes