Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Challenge idea

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded to premium so I can have 30 people in a challenge. I created one this morning with 16 friends. I now want to add more friends  but when I go into the challenge there is no option to add extra friends. This option is available in the free challenges. The help suggests I should be able to add more friends after the challenge has been created. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@NicolaEd It's nice to see you around. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. Currently it's not possible to add more people once the Custom Challenge has been created. However, this could be a great idea, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also found that you can't make comments. It's nice to be able to like when someone has met their daily goal or encourage another during the competition.

Best Answer

I agree, I have premium and started a challenge, but am disappointed that we can't chat or cheer each other on in the challenge. And it's also not syncing for the past couple days either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not quite sure why an improvement should be suggested when it already exists in the free version.  It's a shame that the extra challenges available for premium members are so poor.

Best Answer

@deeray@klaventure and @NicolaEd Thanks for your comments. 

Your feedback is appreciated, if you would like to customize Premium Challenges, you may want to post your ideas in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes