Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Premium info

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • So either be explicit about what features come free with the watches and what you have to have premium for. I was pretty disappointed to get my new Sense only to find I have to get the Premium to actually see all the data I was interested in seeing over time. Had I known I would have to pay monthly I would have bought a cheaper watch. 
  • Or offer some sort of in between plan, like data only. I don't need all the prompts and suggestions. I definitely don't need all the features of premium. I just want to be able to see the data that I wanted to track and to see change over time. I am not seeing much change on the scale but definitely see the change over time with heart rate, o2, sleep and HRV. That's what I bought it for. After paying so much I shouldn't have to pay extra to actually use my watch!!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunnyAlly Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments, we're always striving to improve our services offered. 

Take into consideration that the Health Metrics tile which includes the breathing rate, HRV, skin temperature, SpO2 and RHR, is free for Fitbit Sense, to see historical data and your personal range for each metric, upgrade to Fitbit Premium. 

Also Fitbit Premium will show a daily score and a breakdown on how your body handles stress, and what's affecting it. However you'll still see a score. 

Learn more about the features you'll receive with Fitbit Premium here

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the problem!  The info on the site  in no way told me that I had to have premium to actually see all the data the watch will record. Why would I spend so much on a watch that can do all these things if I have to pay monthly to see it? If you didn't know they aren't cheap watches and I have to then pay monthly to see your data over time. I didn't have to pay for premium to see my data over time with my previous fitbit tracker! And why would I want to know the data but not be able to see it over time? Also it doesn't even record the data unless you pay for premium!!!!! That's what ticks me off. 

Wow this is as bad as your crappy customer service that can't answer a question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunnyAlly Thank you for getting back. Your feedback is appreciated, be sure that your comments won't be unnoticed. 

You may want to vote for this idea Make “premium” features free these are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. Our team is always working towards providing features that can help you in your journey. 

Have a good rest of the week. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes