Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Premium sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turned on premium in order to get the more information about sleep data promised on the sleep page. The thing I am most interested in is the variation in oxygen variation and the sleeping heart rate. But now when I go to the sleep tab, it's missing everything but the sleep stages -- it's a totally down version of the non-premium screen.

This morning after I first "upgraded" (by which I mean downgraded!!!) my phone had this 3-part display with the sleep-stage graph, the sleep-stage bar chart and some restlessness graph. Now the bar chart and the restlessness are gone and it's just the sleep-stage graph.

What happened?!?!?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Cathyf123 Hi there.

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. Take into consideration that the sleep tab display of your Fitbit app will change as it will show an analysis of sleep duration and an analysis of sleeping heart rate & restlessness. 

Learn more about the features you'll get now that you're a Premium user in this article What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes