Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Star yoga premium wont work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just paid for the premium version for fitstar yoga. The money has come out of my account and apple shows that i have a subscription. Yet for some reason i cant access any of premium workout and it says I have to upgrade 😞 Can anyone help, its driving me insane :*(

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

@peteyg32 @AshleyK. @EccLady @Knickandros Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for taking the time to share what you're experiencing. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. It can take up to 8 hours for your Premium to activate, please let me know if your subscription is still lock.

Currently it's not possible to reset your FitStar Yoga or Fitbit Coach account.

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
It took you so long to answer that I already have it fixed. SMH 🤦‍:female_sign:
The tech people reset my account to go back to the very beginning so it is
untrue that the account can’t be reset.
Your grammar is terrible too.
I’ll avoid this platform and stick to emailing. The chat was terrible too,
bad spelling and grammar as well.
Very sad.

--
Kathi
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for getting back to me. My subscription is still locked despite deleting the app, restoring purchases, and signing out and signing back on. It has been over a month since I purchased the app and would really appreciate a solution or a refund asap.
Best Answer

it's been days

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to have my account fixed. Could someone please direct me to someone who can help me with this situation. Otherwise I would like a refund. I already had to get a different app at this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@peteyg32 @EccLady and @AshleyK. Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the delayed in my reply, due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond.

@Knickandros Thanks for getting back. Your feedback helps us to continue improving our Customer Service. As mentioned before, it's not possible to reset an account, our team deletes the account that you had and then you will need to create a new one. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitstar premium has been active since April 8 but is not allowing any personalized sessions at all.  Only the freestyle.  How do I get the personalized sessions active?

Best Answer

@JayMQ1966 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that you've had your subscription since April 8th but all the other programs are still locked. 

To better assist you, please reply to the following questions:

- Did you subscribe to Fitbit Coach or FitStar Yoga?

- Where did you purchase your subscription?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
fit star yoga.  got it on apple app
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JayMQ1966 Thanks for getting back. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you're experiencing this with FitStar Yoga. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the premium version of FitStar Yoga. Lately I have not been able to get it to load. I looked at what the Community has had to say.  It appears I am having the same problems others have had. Some have said that they were not getting individualized sessions.  I was only getting Freestyle for some months and was not even aware that I was not getting individualized sessions. Now I cannot even get access to Freestyle.  I have contacted FitStar Support. They suggested logging out and then back in. That didn't work. This is starting to become frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cjhd A warm welcome to the Community. I see where you're coming from and I understand your frustration with this. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you contacted our FitStar Yoga team. I've shared your post with them and they mentioned that your case has been escalated to a higher support level, please continue the communication through email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer

I'm also having this issue!! So aggravating! Contacted FitBit support but they were no help

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit has still not fixed this for me. I have given up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@cjhd Thank you for getting back. I noticed you already have a case with our team please continue the communication through email they'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

@kaseyje Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Sorry to hear that you didn't have access to FitStar Yoga workouts, I've shared your post with our team and they mentioned they were able to sort this out. Hope you can enjoy Yoga workouts! 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just paid for premium in Fitstar Yoga 2 days ago and it still hasn't allowed me to use the premium features. Clicking on customer support takes me to a sales force page. I am trying to find some other support page but with no luck. So, I'm posting here in case someone from Fitbit sees it and can help. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KikiSidi Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details shared. 

Please confirm that you're clicking here to get connected with our Support team, they'll be happy to help with your FitStar Yoga subscription. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes