Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium Food Report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have a Charge 3 and make heavy use of it. Considering Premium service but don't see any additional reporting of food and its analysis. There's a number of things I'd find useful as far as trends and statistical summaries but there appears to be no reporting beyond what I currently see on the app. LET ME KNOW IF IT EXISTS AND WHERE I CAN FIND REPORT DETAILS.

To be honest, I've been trying to find a comprehensive description of reports available under premium and any free reports without success. There's a number of vague descriptions but need something more specific to justify the cost.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MyDogBert I started with Fitbit in 2012 and the premium food logging was fantastic back then. It kept track of how over or under budget you were for any given week and let you know that with your week's calorie consumption vs exercise burn you should lose x.xxx pounds. You would re-evaluate your weight loss goals every 13 weeks. I have tried Weight Watchers, and Spark People, but I truly yearn for Fitbit to re-introduce their old but highly effective Premium food logging. They could charge extra for it, and call it something like Fitbit Trim and I would gladly pay for it! 

I think that Fitbit's customer service is great, but they are just not listening to those of us who want to integrate our weight loss goals, our desire to eat healthier, and to have an overall truly healthy "calories in vs calories out" experience while using the Fitbit. Maybe with Google's acquisition of Fitbit, the new management will see how great an addition of Premium food logging with reports on macros, weight loss and more could be to Fitbit.

If I could get back the old Premium food logging with any new rebranded name, I would gladly pay $79.99 a year for it.

Best Answer