Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "error code 1000" when repurchasing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to repurchase Fitbit premium but it keeps coming up error code 1000. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app, I’ve logged out of the app but it still comes up error code.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Cheesface Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for letting me know that you were receiving this error message when trying to repurchase Fitbit Premium. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

I would like you to let me know if you're still experiencing this. If you're let me know the phone that you're using and attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also receiving this error code. Have tried for several days to get it to work. Have checked my Apple ID. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@era877 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for letting me know that you're receiving this error message. I would like you to check your app store account and verify that you have everything set up correctly. Once you've checked this, force quit the app and try again. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello FitBit,  same here, l tried all the previous tips already but issue didn't solved. My region is Netherlands so l cannot purchase at U.S. website

Best Answer
0 Votes