Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I improve my Daily Readiness Score?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would logging things like my weight every morning, or calories consumed assist in making the Daily Readiness Score more accurate? Or does the sensors do enough to monitor what it needs to?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hi there, @gpowsang. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for posting your inquiry about your daily readiness score

You only need to wear your Fitbit device for a full day (at least 14 hours), including to sleep at night. Since your daily readiness score is based on data collected by your Fitbit, you don't need to add any additional data. Your activity levels, sleep patterns, and stress from the previous days contribute to calculate your daily readiness score. Remember to wear your device consistently for at least 2 weeks to develop a more accurate personal baseline. Your daily goals and recommendations adapt with you over time.

Your daily readiness, stress management, and sleep scores provide a holistic view of your overall health and wellness each day. See more details about this here: How is my daily readiness score related to my stress management and sleep scores?

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Hi there, @gpowsang. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for posting your inquiry about your daily readiness score

You only need to wear your Fitbit device for a full day (at least 14 hours), including to sleep at night. Since your daily readiness score is based on data collected by your Fitbit, you don't need to add any additional data. Your activity levels, sleep patterns, and stress from the previous days contribute to calculate your daily readiness score. Remember to wear your device consistently for at least 2 weeks to develop a more accurate personal baseline. Your daily goals and recommendations adapt with you over time.

Your daily readiness, stress management, and sleep scores provide a holistic view of your overall health and wellness each day. See more details about this here: How is my daily readiness score related to my stress management and sleep scores?

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Much appreciated Yojana! This is very helpful.

So how often is the baseline updated? As in how many of the previous days' data does it take into account? Say for the first 2 weeks your activity level is not your usual and starting on the 3rd week it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes