Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove premium?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've cancelled my subscription but I want to remove premium. I went from a 4-5 day battery charge to barely a day when I subscribed so I want it off my watch. The only problem is I can only cancel, i cant work out how to remove it

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Bexboop, welcome to the community, you may find the answer to your question in this thread  Solved: How do I cancel Fitbit Premium trial? - Fitbit Community  . The Search Bar is your friend.

As a side note, Fitbit Premium is unlikely to affect your battery drain. Snore Report and GPS use are real battery hogs. How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? explains how to manage the former while How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device? makes points about using GPS.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've already canceled it. It's not due to run out until November though and want it off my fitbit.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Hi, @Bexboop, Premium will disappear at the end of your current subscription. There does not appear to be any method of removing it until it is automatically terminated. As previously indicated it is improbable it causes your battery to drain. I have it and am not experiencing drain issues.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a big problem for me as well. Fitbit makes it so hard to cancel that by the time I figured it out it already renewed. But I want it OFF MY WATCH!! I deleted it from my phone & only access via my laptop to stop the notifications for other personal stuff it should have NEVER been doing, but I want it OFF MY WATCH!!  Battery drainer and general nuisance with too many screens of crap which has never been accurate at all. The thing does not even know when I sleep! Heck,my phone does that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - They have ZERO customer service - only sales staff

Best Answer
0 Votes