Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquire about Premium Trial

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all, 

My Fitbit luxe died and since it’s still under warranty, they offered me the option to have another one the same as mine or 50% discount on a new tracker. I thought to try Charge 5. My question is : upon choosing this option, will I get the 6 month premium with it or will it be like an extend of my existing account? Did anyone do this and can give me a clue? Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding @Lady_Gaga

Those are things that I tend to be confused about. To give you an answer, let me tell you that the same as with the warranty, when you get a brand new Fitbit device, it comes with the free trial for Premium. If you still have an active premium account, you will need to wait until the current subscription expires to get the new one active.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Lady_Gaga, welcome to the community. 

I'm glad to hear you are considering getting a brand new Fitbit. 

Please take in mind that all our new products come with one year of warranty. If you choose the option to get a new watch, it will come within a full year of warranty. If you get a replacement Luxe, it will keep the same warranty period as your current device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , 

That is not what I asked. My question was about the premium membership advertised with the new device. If I get a new device discounted by Fitbit as a replacement will the 6 month Premium membership be included ? 

Best Answer

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding @Lady_Gaga

Those are things that I tend to be confused about. To give you an answer, let me tell you that the same as with the warranty, when you get a brand new Fitbit device, it comes with the free trial for Premium. If you still have an active premium account, you will need to wait until the current subscription expires to get the new one active.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. That answers my question. My old subscription ended with my actual account. Just wanted to know if the free trial will be there with the new device. 
Thanks. 

Best Answer

Your welcome @Lady_Gaga

I would like to do a friendly reminder. You must cancel the auto renew program for your current subscription to avoid getting charged before you can even start the trial. You can do this following the instructions here "" or you can also contact our customer support team through any of our official methods. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Estuardo. 
I did this about 3 months ago. So I’m ready for the new trial. 

Best Answer

That's awesome @Lady_Gaga. I'm very happy to help. 

Have a good one!

Best Answer