Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Premium accessible through the computer?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently joined Premium (still in my 7-day trial, but am keeping it). 

When I login to Fitbit.com (on my computer), I see no mention of Premium anywhere. Is this normal? Shouldn't I have some sort of Premium access/details on my Fitbit Dashboard?

This is odd. Not sure why pay for Premium when I see no difference online.....

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@efb203 Welcome to the Community. It's great to hear that you're using the 7-day trial. 

Fitbit Premium will be available through your Fitbit app and these are the features that you'll see: 

Learn how to improve your nutrition, try new workout regimens, and more through programs tailored to your health and fitness goals

Receive personalized insights based on your activity, habits, and progress throughout programs

Invite friends to compete or work as a team in customizable challenges

Complete step-by-step workouts with Fitbit Coach, and give feedback for each exercise to personalize your workout sessions

- Guided Meditations 

Learn more about it by checking this article: What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@efb203 Welcome to the Community. It's great to hear that you're using the 7-day trial. 

Fitbit Premium will be available through your Fitbit app and these are the features that you'll see: 

Learn how to improve your nutrition, try new workout regimens, and more through programs tailored to your health and fitness goals

Receive personalized insights based on your activity, habits, and progress throughout programs

Invite friends to compete or work as a team in customizable challenges

Complete step-by-step workouts with Fitbit Coach, and give feedback for each exercise to personalize your workout sessions

- Guided Meditations 

Learn more about it by checking this article: What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

Best Answer

SOOOO.....just to confirm.  It's only available via the app.  That's unfortunate, but forgiveable.  I'd prefer to interact with it on the website, particularly for getting the exercise videos onto a larger screen. 

Best Answer

@1LuckyBear It's nice to see you on the Community. 

Yes, Fitbit Premium is only available through the Fitbit app. You may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, these ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps I am the only one, but is there a way to watch the Guided Programs on a laptop? I am new to Premium and tried to start a workout yesterday. I found it difficult to do so by only watching my phone. Are these workouts available on the website and viewable from a laptop?

Best Answer

Does this mean you have to purchase Fitbit Premium and Coach separately to use the features on the computer and Android App?  

Best Answer

@ML_1913 @KBal19 A warm welcome to the Community! Sorry for the delayed reply. 

@ML_1913 I've merged your post here because it's related to the thread. It's not possible to view Premium workouts from your laptop. However, we're always striving to improve our services offered, you may want to vote and comment on this idea. These are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

@KBal19 Fitbit Coach is a Premium feature. Once you've subscribed to Premium, you'll need to create an account on Coach or log in using your Fitbit account. Learn more about it by checking this article

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! It's difficult to view the workouts on my phone. I will likely
end the Premium plan.

*Have a blessed day!*

*"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us,
who can be against us?"*

*Romans 8:31 (NIV)*
Best Answer

I will also not likely be keeping it. It makes no sense to have to view workouts from a tiny phone. There is nothing premium about that when popsugar and others are free on youtube. It is disappointing. 

Best Answer

@ML_1913 @Jennkay2020 It's nice to see you on the Community. 

Thanks for your feedback about watching Premium workouts on your computer. As mentioned before, you may want to vote for this idea Casting Premium workout on TV screen, this will show your support and our team will notice it. 

Best Answer

Very strange because back in 2014 when i first began my fitbit journey premium was availabe on pc, really a pity they stopped that.

Best Answer

@Kooliss Hi there. The new Fitbit Premium service that's offered now is different than the one offered previously this is why it's an app service. Learn more about it by checking this article

Best Answer

Thank you, I will not start the Premium until they give access on Laptop.

Best Answer