Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to enable Fitbit Sense 6 month trial through the computer ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hello

I have just purchased a new fitbit sense and want to enable the 6 month trial of Fitbit premium.

although I can subscribe through the iPhone mobile app, I don't want to enable it through the mobile app (because I don't want my payments to go through iTunes)

is there any other way I can enable the 6 month trial of Fitbit premium and make future payment using a credit card (instead of iTunes)?

thank you in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kbez A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

When your Fitbit Sense is set up to your account, the offer to activate the Fitbit Premium trial will be available through the app and then choose iTunes to subscribe.

At the moment, it's not possible to activate it through the Fitbit store, however we're always striving to improve your experience, if you'd like that this could be possible in the future please post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Hope to see your idea on the board. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@kbez A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

When your Fitbit Sense is set up to your account, the offer to activate the Fitbit Premium trial will be available through the app and then choose iTunes to subscribe.

At the moment, it's not possible to activate it through the Fitbit store, however we're always striving to improve your experience, if you'd like that this could be possible in the future please post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Hope to see your idea on the board. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
as a customer, I want to be able to enable trial, purchase and renew my fitbit premium outside of iTunes.
Best Answer
0 Votes

done, thank you very much for the reply and suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kbez Thank you for getting back. 

I merged your posts in this thread. In this case, the best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, please post your idea in this page

Hope to see your idea on the board! Have a great weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes