Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to see workouts in a different language than the one set on my phone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Android cellphone language is set to Spanish.  This makes the Fitbit App to just show workouts in the "discover" tab that are in Spanish, and it seems that there are no elliptical workouts in that language.  I know they exist in English as I was a Fitbit Coach user and it allowed me to choose them independently of my system's language.  Fitbit's Customer Service told me to switch my cellphone to English to be able to have them, but that's something I wouldn't like to do and starting to experience other bugs in other apps by doing that (I'm fluent in English and actually using workouts in English, but I want to keep my phone in Spanish).  Has anybody found out how to be able to have all Fitbit's workouts in English without having to switch the system's language.  Don't know if I can ask the Fitbit team to just allow this and give the user such option. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, this is not possible with the Fitbit app. This is how the app is designed and it doesn't have an internal setting that you can switch to a different language. There's also not an option to say that you want to see exercises from another language if it's not available in your language. There is a really old feature request for this type of functionality, but so fa Fitbit hasn't scheduled it for implementation.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

No, this is not possible with the Fitbit app. This is how the app is designed and it doesn't have an internal setting that you can switch to a different language. There's also not an option to say that you want to see exercises from another language if it's not available in your language. There is a really old feature request for this type of functionality, but so fa Fitbit hasn't scheduled it for implementation.

Best Answer