Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with guided programs/exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started on of the guided programs- beginner bodyweight. And it shows that I've done more of the workouts then I really have. I think I looked at one to see which workouts it had, didn't start the video, but it still thinks I completed it. Is there anyway to undo this? Also when I start a workout video through the coach app do I need to also start a workout on my watch? Because when I do it seems to also start one for me, so it shows I worked out twice as long as I really did. Do I not need to start my own workout? However I tend to go longer then the video, adding on other workouts or stretches, what should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Calesalad A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this, I'll be happy to clarify your inquiries. 

You mentioned that you were just looking at the workouts and these were logged in your Guided Program. This shouldn't be happening, those workouts will be logged until you finished watching the videos on Coach or in Fitbit Premium. Has it happened with one workout only? Which video where you seeing and then it was logged? Has it happened with other Guided Programs?

The Coach workouts that you have on your watch are different than the ones showing on the Coach app; these workouts will change during syncs and if you have Fitbit and Coach linked. There's no need to start a workout on your watch and Coach, you could use your watch while exercising with Coach, this will ensure that you receive heart rate information once your workout syncs to your Fitbit account. 

Since you mentioned that you tend to go longer than the video because you're adding other workouts and stretches. When the video finishes, you could start a "workout" manually on your watch, this will ensure that those extra minutes are logged in your account. 

Last but not least, you may want to check this article for more information: How do I use the Coach app on my Fitbit watch? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer