Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cancel Fitbit Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I go to my Fitbit app and look for Manage Subscriptions. When I click on Manage Subscriptions all it does is to open the Google store for me to install more apps.

Same happens if I try to go directly to the Google store, look for Fitbit Premium, I then find a link that says Manage Subscriptions and all it does is again to show me all apps I can download. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I am having the same problem--I joined with the 90 day free trial but want to cancel before starts charging.

Best Answer

@KarinaLJ @DeeMWSS A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

The subscription needs to be cancelled from the store that you bought it from. In this case, if you subscribed using Google Play store, you need to go to your subscriptions on this store and cancel Fitbit. 

You can find the instructions on this article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I followed the article (signed up on app... and there's nothing in my app store and "restore purchases" gives me the following error "Error restoring purchases. Something went wrong. Please try again later." I would like to cancel before my 90 day free trail is over next week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aebowes A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior posting. The restore purchases option should be pressed if you don't have access to Premium. However, in this case, I would like you to confirm you're doing this procedure to cancel your trial

Keep in mind that you need to be logged into the same account that you used to purchase your subscription on Apple. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are the exact procedures I'm following including the instructions to push the Restore Purchases button if you don't see your purchase in the App store. I'm on Android, not Apple. I only have one account for fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aebowes Thanks for getting back.

I appreciate that you clarified you're using an Android phone. In this case, you will need to go to Google Play Store and cancel your subscription from there. If you received a confirmation email for your subscription, you could cancel it from there too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes