Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed a week on a Guided Program, what should I do?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! New to FitBit premium. I started a few exercise goals for the first time 2 weeks ago. I did OK the first week, but then skipped a week. Now the app is pushing on to week three, even though I did not do any of the week 2 exercises. My question is, should I restart the program or should I just keep going with the 3rd week exercises? I don't see an option to go back to the week before.. only to restart the program or start with week 3. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@elos23 Thanks for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you're restarting the Guided Program. 

I totally understand that if you're in a longer Guided Program, you wouldn't want to restart the whole program for one week. I'd recommend to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, these ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Hope to see your idea on the board! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@elos23 Welcome back to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this.

I'd recommend to restart the program and start from week 1 again. This to get used to Guided Programs and to complete all the exercises on it. You can do it!

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SilviaFitbit! Thank you for the respond. 🙂 That's makes sense this time... but then I wonder if I keep up well with a guided program and let's say in week 4 I slip up, I would not want to restart all the way back to week 1, you know? It would be nice if we could go back to the week prior if we feel like we need a bit more time doing the exercises of the week prior or take a short break. 

Best Answer

@elos23 Thanks for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you're restarting the Guided Program. 

I totally understand that if you're in a longer Guided Program, you wouldn't want to restart the whole program for one week. I'd recommend to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, these ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Hope to see your idea on the board! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I'll go ahead and post it. 🙂

Best Answer