Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to a different country does affect my Premium subscription?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, 

Im moving to France and because of payment methods, more app opportunities im going to change the country on the Apple App Store. Will this cancel my subscription? What can I do to keep it? I have the premium until October. Thanks for any help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @SuxiKatana. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and posting your inquiry here.

Fitbit Premium is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese, and Korean. You can keep using your Fitbit Premium subscription but take in count that the Health Metrics tile and the metrics displayed in the tile are not available in all regions. To see if the Health Metrics tile is available in that specific region, see the health metrics page on the Fitbit website (availability list is at the bottom of the page).

In case you have any issue with this feature, you can get in touch with our support team. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thank you for your answer. My question was more concerning the subscription itself. If I will not lose premium features by changing the App Store country. The language and metrics are not an issue.

SK

Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved to a different country as well.( I am an Apple user so hopefully this applies to you as well.)    I recommend making up another account for your second country.   I use one for the US And one for the UK.   If you change you country all together then you will have a hard time updating the apps that are not available in your original country.   if you are Apple,you can have more than one Apple ID on the same device.  You just have to log into the one you want to use in the store.  

Best Answer

Hi there, @CJM327. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing your feedback and that useful piece of advice.

@SuxiKatana Thank you for getting back to us. In this case, I think its best to check this information with our support team since they have specific tools to help you with this.

Thank you for your understanding

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes