Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with CS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When tempting you to take out the trial, Fitbit say they will email you to remind you when you have to cancel, if you want to.  I did not receive this email so was charged for a month (I've since cancelled).  I just went on to live chat to report this and ask for a refund.  I was told I'd receive an email.  I replied I wasn't happy with that because the whole point I'm on live chat is because I didn't receive the email I was meant to.  The agent obviously didn't want to hear that so she just cut me off!!!  Outrageous and terrible customer support.  How do I get a refund?  Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Spritely Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for sharing your experience with our Support team. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. Your feedback is truly appreciated because this helps us to continue improving it, be sure that your comments won't be unnoticed.

I've shared your post with our team and they mentioned that your case was escalated to appropriate team and they will continue assisting you via email, please expect a reply soon. 

As a side note, Fitbit Subscriptions are non-refundable. You may want to contact Google or Apple depending on the store that you purchased it from, sometimes they are able to provide refunds. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, guess what?  10 days later and still no email.  How long do I have to wait?  Fitbit's customer service is atrocious! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spritely Thank you for getting back. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. Due to recent events affecting our operations we may take a bit longer to get back to you however, your case has been escalated to the appropriate team and they will contact you as soon as possible. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes