Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Programs causes free apps to fail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I signed up for the trial and selected the Get Active, Get More Zzz's, Intro to Healthy Habits and Understand Calories. With the exception of Understand Calories, all these programs caused my free apps to either fail or stop tracking. I quit the programs yesterday and behold my sleep data is tracking again and I received a sleep score and my hourly activity is showing up on my dashboard again. I lost both of these for the two days I was participating in the new programs. I will not be renewing this service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @Ks1Sunflower. Thanks for sharing your experience with Fitbit Premium and guided programs. 

Sorry to hear that you won't be renewing your services in Fitbit Premium. If you still would like to purchase Premium and using your Fitbit device, please let me know and I can provide you with the correct troubleshooting to get everything working. Even if you're using guided programs, this shouldn't affect the usage of your Fitbit. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Silvia,

I would love to use Premium but all through my free trial the service had more cons then pros. Making the free trial pretty useless. I'm not willing to gamble $80 for a service that hasn't been proven. Maybe next year once you get the kinks worked out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit,

I'm trying it for a month, what troubleshooting steps do I need to take so as to not have the same problems I had with the free trial?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Ks1Sunflower. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you're trying it for a month. I'll be happy to help you troubleshoot the issues that you're experiencing. Could you provide me with more details about what apps stopped working? Is your sleep being tracked?

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes