Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Dashboard design

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I pay over a hundred dollars for your product and have to upgrade on a regular basis and now you want to add a subscription service to the app?

Why don't I start paying Google for updates on my phone as well? 

All I have ever seen from this business is greed, shotty customer service, errors, and complaints. 

I'll definitely be finding another fitness tracker to keep track of my heart rate through the day.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Stovall. Thanks for your feedback and comments, we're always striving to improve our services and devices. 

Weekly sleep average is still available to everyone. To view it, tap the sleep tile in the app, swipe left on the graphs at the top until you see “Hours in Sleep Stages,” then tap the graph to see your weekly averages.

All Fitbit users will continue to have access to their time asleep, sleep schedule, sleep quality details, as well as weekly hours slept compared to their sleep schedule. Additionally, all Fitbit users with a device capable of heart-rate tracking will also see their sleep stages and sleep score.

Premium members will see all of the above, and also receive a deeper analysis of how their sleep score is calculated. This deeper analysis includes visibility into sub-scores for time asleep, deep and REM sleep stages, and restoration details, which provides analysis of your sleeping heart rate and time spent tossing and turning. You can learn more about it by checking this post: Fitbit Premium Guide.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know what it does, doesn't change my complaint.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's like she couldn't even bother to read what you actually wrote.  Just throwing in their canned responses because they don't really care what you have to say as a user!    

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly.
They just want more money.
Best Answer
0 Votes