Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Subscription misleading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a long time user and have had various premium subscriptions. I resubscribed for the free 7 days and then was billed for the year. But I could not find it!! I spent ages trying to work it out. Support let me know that the NEW premium is "coach: that is accessible only from the mobile app, not the laptop. FIne, but it's  misleading to sell me "premium" and have the laptop say I am still expired, cos I was not able to use my free 7 days to try it out first. 
I thought I was buying premium, but I was buying NEW premium which is Coach, and I didn't know how to access it during the 7 day trial cos the laptop just says "expired"

Not too happy. I hope i like Coach cos I have lost the chance to try it before paying!

Please take references to old premium away from the laptop interface

tjhanks,sonia

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @sonialf. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always working to provide you with the best Customer Service. Sorry this is confusing. 

Fitbit Premium and Fitbit Coach are different programs, Coach is a program that helps you providing you sessions and exercises that help you workout at home. You can learn more about it by checking this article: About Fitbit Coach.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes