Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run 2 Accounts under same log in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my mom a FitBit that came with the premium account. Mostly to monitor her health. She has a lot of heart issues. I would like to get myself one to try and monitor health and hopefully give me some inspiration to workout more despite the little time I have for anything other than working and sleeping. So my question is can I run 2 accounts using one set of log in credentials?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Calvin_Hobbes  no, you must have one email address/account per Fitbit. You could just set up a new email address with a new account and use the same smartphone to monitor the progress. You'd only need to log in and out of the accounts to see the other one. When setting up, be sure to have your device well out of range of the one you're trying to set up - about 25 feet or so. Once set up, you can have them both in the same area when logging in and out.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Calvin_Hobbes  no, you must have one email address/account per Fitbit. You could just set up a new email address with a new account and use the same smartphone to monitor the progress. You'd only need to log in and out of the accounts to see the other one. When setting up, be sure to have your device well out of range of the one you're trying to set up - about 25 feet or so. Once set up, you can have them both in the same area when logging in and out.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer