Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run didn't sync to the Guided Program/ lost steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I pay for Fitbit Premium and am doing the beginner running program. I am currently in week 3. Yesterday I completed the "Going Steady" run and continued another 20 minutes after (totalling about an hour) The run never registered towards one of my workouts on my dashboard (it still says 0 workouts this week) even though it registered on the Fitbit Coach that I completed it. After my run, it also said 

I had taken over 13,000 steps for the day but when I resynced my Fitbit, I lost an hours worth of steps! The exact hour I was running!! What's the deal? I am very data oriented and will be very frustrated if this happens again!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@blond_e41 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. I'd like you to double check that there weren't other activities manually logged in your app, this could be the reason why your steps disappeared when your Fitbit synced.

Additionally regarding the workout that isn't showing as completed on your app, please confirm that your Fitbit Coach app is up-to-date, it should be 4.6.3 for Android and 4.7.1 for iOS. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information, keep sharing this type of info

Best Answer