Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your experience with Fitbit Premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My family has been in the fitbit universe since 2015, including scale and upgrades.  Since I noticed the "fitbit premium" I've been very much irritated that after expense of devices I feel like fitbit is trying add more costs to us without adding much in return.  

My quick take is premium looks useful but should be built into the cost of the devices.  Why am I wrong and should pay fee (x2)?  

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I think I answered my own question between reading here and on other platforms. Kinda confirmed what I expected, may be worthwhile to some but not us. Wife's HR2 is on last legs and looking to replace which is why I initially started reading up on premium. Not saying we are leaving the fitbit universe but definitely going to shop around vs just replacing her fitbit with newer model.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

There is a free trial.  Decide for yourself if it is worth it to you.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

May do that but if this message board is any indication lots of questions on "how to cancel free trial"...  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think I answered my own question between reading here and on other platforms. Kinda confirmed what I expected, may be worthwhile to some but not us. Wife's HR2 is on last legs and looking to replace which is why I initially started reading up on premium. Not saying we are leaving the fitbit universe but definitely going to shop around vs just replacing her fitbit with newer model.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wanted to offer our experience and give some closure to this thread, it may help someone else who happens on same question.  After much (too much just how I roll) research decided to go a different direction with wife.  Sad about it, keeping my iconic.  Have not figured out why leader actually pioneer in wearable fitness decided to go subscription route AND high price device route?  Maybe competition will follow suit but my outside looking in is pick one... give away devices and charge fee or build into price of devices.  Cheers! 

Best Answer
0 Votes