Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score Stopped Showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had premium for nearly 12 months and this has never happened before.  My Premium runs out in July 2021 so I want this fixed - the sleep score is not appearing?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I should add I am getting no sleep data at all not just missing the score

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marmoset19 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. Your nightly sleep score in the Fitbit app is a better insight into your sleep quality, additional details including sleeping heart rate is part of the Fitbit Premium subscription. 

In order to get a sleep score your tracker/watch needs to track sleep stages. There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleeptracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

To better assist you let me know the Fitbit model that you have paired to your Fitbit app. 

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes. Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, the score has now appeared but the heart rate graph never seems to work these days which is also part of the Premium subscription. Any ideas?

Regards
Liz

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marmoset19 Thank you for letting me know that your Sleep Score is showing in your app again. 

Regarding the heart rate graph that's not showing information. This has been reported to our team and it has been fixed in the latest Fitbit app version which is 3.29, this version started rolling out this week and should be available to you soon. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes