Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness Report - Sleep Schedule is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anybody else have a blank "Sleep Schedule" in the last section of your Wellness Report?  I have the Fitbit Sense and Section "4.1" shows the Sleep Duration charts but section "4.2  Sleep Schedule" is blank except for the words "time" and "days."  Can this bug in the Wellness Report please be fixed?

Is there a way to compare my sleep stats to the averages of others, e.g., is there a "Benchmark" in the Dashboard for Fitbit Sense?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Choroidal Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I'd like you to log out from your Fitbit app, force quit it, log back in and download it again. 

Regarding your inquiry about comparing your sleep stats to the averages of others, there isn't a Benchmark in the Dashboard. However, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, and after completing your recommended steps, the report is still blank for Sleep Schedule. Please advise.

Best Answer

@Ld504 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed. In this case, your post has been shared with our Support team and someone will contact you shortly. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes