Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weekly progess should show calorie deficit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

would anyone else find it super helpful if the weekly progress report showed your calorie deficit for the week?

it currently shows average daily calorie burn but it needs to have a tile for calories in/out and the deficit for the week!

who agree's?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @RVtheGrendel, welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for sharing this amazing idea with us. 

Although the weekly report already shows you an average of your daily calories burned, this seems to be a very good idea for some people who want to know the specific amount of calories. I suggest you share this post in our Product Feedback board. Here, more people would be able to support the idea by giving their votes and comments. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi, thank you for your reply.

sorry to be a noob but how do I "share" a post in another part of the forum?

Best Answer

@RVtheGrendel   The moderator's link goes to the Product Feedback forum, the forum that's reviewed by the developers for user requests.  I searched that forum for you to see if a request exists, hoping that you would just need to vote for it and leave a comment.  I found this request.  Unfortunately, it looks like this feature used to exist, but was removed.  It's listed as Not Currently Planned.  That decision was made in 2018 and it's always possible that Fitbit will rethink this decision with user feedback.   There is a "Share Feedback" option on the Product Feedback forum main page.  You need to start a new request to bring it back.

Good luck.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks @LZeeW, for the clarifications in this case.

@RVtheGrendel I hope the explanation was enough to  understand how the community works. If you have any other question or concern, do not hesitate to reach us back.

Best Answer
0 Votes