Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account blocked and now HR's not working correctly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My account was blocked by Fitbit for saftey reason. I reloaded it with a new password. However, my heartrate measurement is not working since.

Have other experienced the same issue? and if yes, how did you solved it?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GwennM.

Thanks for sharing those pictures.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to follow through this help article that talk about this. That should definitely help in getting the Fitbit to read your HR again.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @GwennM.

I'd like to take a closer look to better understand what could be happening.

Could you please elaborate a bit more on how is it that the HR is not working? Is it on the Dashboard or on your Fitbit device? Could you share some screenshots exemplifying what you mean? 

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you try to log out of your account and then back in. That should force everything to be reloaded from the servers is case the issue is coming from there.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is on my Fitbit device that the heart rate does not work. Since that date, it just shows -- instead of a figure.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And I have logout from my mobile and Ipad to try to reload but with no sucess. My device is still showing no figure for HR

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GwennM.

Thanks for reaching back to me. Could you share the screenshots of what you are seeing? I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hereby the screen shots of what I see: no measure at all on my device and thus no measurement of HR on my dashboard since 16 november, date where I was asked to change my password. The other measurements are fine

IMG_0005.JPGIMG_0006.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GwennM.

Thanks for sharing those pictures.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to follow through this help article that talk about this. That should definitely help in getting the Fitbit to read your HR again.

Best Answer
0 Votes