Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being able to check Family and Friends Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you please add a feature to be able to see family and friends daily dashboard? Part of the reason I got the device was to be able to check in with my dad and all I can see are his weekly average steps. This seems like a quick privacy add and should be an option. 

Please look into this. I've found forums on this site since 2013 with other's asking for this feature. I think it's about time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@hummingbirdhike A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your idea about being able to see your family and friends daily stats.  

The stats that could be changed to be visible to friends are the following: 

- Average Daily Step Count 

- Lifetime Steps, Distance, and Floors 

- Badges and Trophies 

Learn more about it in this article: How do I manage my Fitbit profile? 

If you would like to check more stats please post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending in Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What would be useful is the ability to see friends daily steps so that you can send them messages to push them to their step goal.

Best Answer

@Manny1022 Thank you for getting back. 

I understand how important this information for you. I found this idea Friends Daily/Weekly Step Count on App and graph, you could vote for it to show your support. The status of the idea is not currently planned but our team likes to keep track of the votes so they can continue tracking community demand over time. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes